Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Thanks!!


Mommy’s Thanks: I am truly thankful for God blessing me with wonderful friends and family that are such a special part of my life, for my precious daughters continuing to grow into beautiful Christian girls, for my husband who works his behind off so that i can stay home to raise our beautiful daughters and enjoy (almost) every minute of their lives, for the miracle growing inside my belly and that he/she is staying in there so far, for starbucks coffee that helps me get through the day as well as a place to enjoy long talks with an awesome friend, for a wonderful childhood that makes me want to provide the same love and grace to our children, and for the grace of God... for without that, i would be lost!!

Daddy’s Thanks: I am thankful for a beautiful, loving pregnant wife and two awesome kids. I have been blessed to have wonderful family and friends. Who could ask for anything more. I am truly blessed!

Mikayla’s Thanks: Pumpkins, books from the library, xylophone, animals, disneyland, lilah, mommy, daddy, and God

Delilah’s Thanks: tv, myself, kayla, mommy, daddy, and God

Baby’s Thanks: For mommy moving around so much - helps me to sleep; for all the hamburgers, steak, and chicken that mommy eats to help me be a strong baby, for my sisters kissing mommy’s tummy - i know i will be loved that much more; for daddy singing to me and laughing as i make mommy’s tummy move!

1 comment:

Phelps Family said...

I love it! Glad to see you "back". Wow, 31 weeks, amazing! :)