Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Hang All The Mistletoe..."

Since the baby is due shortly after New Years, we may not be leaving decorations up as long this year so I wanted to make sure we started a little earlier. Before December 1st even comes, most of our decorations are up. :-) But it does already feel like the Christmas season so it doesn't feel too early. Only problem is now Mikayla relates snow to Christmas so she doesn't think it will be Christmas unless there is snow. We keep trying to tell her that we don't get snow here in Carmichael but it will still be Christmas. Sounds like when I was a little girl... my grandparents couldn't stand when we came back to Colorado for Christmas cause I would always say I hope it snows... and if it wasn't snowing yet - it sure would!! :-) I never knew how difficult it was to live in snow (still don't).


The girls helped decorate the first Christmas tree and were so proud of their accomplishment. Tomorrow night, we will decorate our other one with daddy then we should be done with the inside. Still have more lights to put up outside. Then we can finally start working on the nursery!!

No comments: