Thursday, October 18, 2007

Baby In Spider's Belly



First of all, excuse their hair... they were very tired today and had no desire to go out any where so I just let their hair be!

This morning as I was relaxing catching up on America’s Next Top Model, the girls decided to come be doctor to the baby. I guess the baby liked the attention because it started kicking like crazy so I put the girls hands on my tummy. Mikayla’s face lit up when she felt her hand move and Delilah thought it was cool too (just not as excited). After they were done “cutting” my tummy open and “pulling” out the baby (I don’t know where they get this from)... they went out to draw on their doodles. Delilah made some monster animal and Mikayla made a spider with a baby in her belly (that would the be circle within the circle on the blue doodle).

I had to take a pic! :-)

No comments: