Friday, January 8, 2010

Caitlin's 2nd Birthday

Wow - I can't believe my little baby girl is now 2 years old. And she is not a baby anymore! 30 lbs and 36 inches, wearing size 3T very well! She talks like crazy, dances, runs, colors... even goes potty on her own - not all the time yet. I am waiting till after all the birthday craziness this month before going full blown with her on training. But Santa did bring her some Dora underwear that she will get to enjoy during her training. She is the sweetest girl and loves to show her love to everyone - her dog, her sisters, her parents and lots more. Don't get me wrong, she has her moments but right now, all the joyful moments completely outweigh the small tantrum/hitting/biting moments. I am sure sometime this year it will reverse if even for a day but till then, I am going to soak in the rays of her happiness that she exudes!

No comments: