Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May Day

We haven't been blogging for a while since my sweet little baby possibly threw away my charger.  Caitlin is in a "nesting" mode and cleans up a lot - even stuff that shouldn't be cleaned up... and I have caught a few things going in the trash can and fear that I didn't catch my charger.  So needless to say, my battery could not be recharged on my digital camera to take pictures.  But we have still been enjoying April.  It was nice and warm for a good week and the girls enjoyed swimming every day.  They have their new custom earplugs to protect water from getting in their ears when they swim.  Caitlin would be in the pool/bathtub all day long if she was the boss.  She finds her way to the toilet, the sink, even Popcorns water bowl - just to play in the water.  

Other than that, nothing else going on.  Getting ready for Tia's (Melissa's) wedding to Demetrius.  We leave Wednesday and her wedding is on Saturday.  It is going to be beautiful (and muggy!) and is in Atlanta.  So we hope to have lots of pictures to bring back.  

Below is a montage of pictures throughout the past two weeks.  Just hanging out in the house, playing in the backyard, having friends over for swimming, playing with Popcorn and going to Fairytale Town.  Enjoy and happy May! (and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!)





No comments: