Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Of course, I woke up before all other creatures and people in the house this morning because Caitlin was being fussy in her crib (which by the way she is now sleeping in all by herself... she has had a good transition from the co-sleeper to her crib in her room). Then my husband and girls woke up to start off a beautiful Mother's Day. The girls finished their Mother's Day project and then made me breakfast - blueberry pancakes, eggs, and fried chicken. Hmmmm!! Then they gave me their mother's day gift (which I knew what one of them was since Mikayla can't hold water and told me about 2 hours after getting it) and then Delilah tells me what the other one was as she is handing me the bag. Daddy could only just sit back and laugh. I had a beautiful Mother's Day but isn't it Mother's Day everyday!! :-) As long as the family is around, I couldn't ask for more.

Girls doing their Mother's Day project
Finished flower pots
Mother's Day breakfast
The best Mother's Day gifts!!
Cleaning up after all the Mother's Day fun!!

No comments: