Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank YOU God!!

Even when they are sick, grouchy, and disobedient - I think of what Mikayla and Delilah went through and feel so blessed that God had His hand on them and us the entire time. In the past year, some of you know, we were questioned by some about going through with having another child. IT IS CALLED FAITH - People should try it but even I was hesitant over a year and a half ago... but after lots of prayers, Jesus put peace into my heart and mind last March and in April, we went through with the transfer of some frozen embryos that we had leftover from the first time (when Mikayla and Delilah came along!). I now look at Caitlin and cannot believe that she may not have been. I couldn't believe that I could ever love another child as much as I love Mikayla and Delilah but yet I do - from the moment I saw her pulled out, I hate being out of her sight (just as I did with the girls). I have a serious addiction problem to my children - any other moms out there with this problem, let me know if there is therapy program for this.

Okay - sorry to mumble on about this but I just had to put it out there that I am so blessed to have my beautiful daughters, my wonderful husband, the many wonderful friends that, to me, are family and of course our wonderful family - although so far away.

So here are some pics of our blessed gifts from God...



No comments: