Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Silent Night"

At MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), the 3's and 4's had been practicing a couple of songs to sing at our Christmas meeting.  So most of our meeting was done and we were just waiting on the lil' ones to come in.  I had my video camera ready to tape Mikayla and Delilah singing with the other kids (or at least standing there).  The door opens and the line of kids start winding through the room.  One kid yelled "Hi Mom!"  Next thing I knew, Mikayla and Delilah were looking for me.  Delilah found me and yelled Hi and waved and kept walking... Mikayla found me and ran over to me and started crying.  So for the next 8 minutes, she was attached to my leg and wouldn't go sing in the front with the other kids.  But Delilah walked right on up.  I couldn't get videotape of her singing for two reasons... 1) The lady "conducting" them was right in front of me so I would have just had her behind in most of the video and 2) Mikayla wasn't letting me move around easily to get a good video of Delilah.  Oh well, at least some of my friends got some pics.  

No comments: