Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Off She Goes...

It was just another day in our backyard when Delilah saw two tiny bikes behind mommy and daddy's bikes. She says - I want to try that again. So with a little hesitation, I got it out. I figured she would get frustrated and stop after 5 minutes. I was 1/2 right. She did get frustrated but that girl had some serious determination. In our backyard we practiced for a good 30 minutes, over and over, with me following behind. She started to get the hang of it in little spurts so we took it over to the school and she was off. I got a video of her on her first try over at the school. From that point on - she just kept riding and riding. However, we need to get her to practice stopping now. She ran into 3 poles during the 3o minutes we were over there. Thank goodness for helmets but wished there was so padding on her legs too!

Tomorrow, Mikayla wants to try to do it now. Hopefully I will post another positive outcome tomorrow!

No comments: