Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 Years of Bliss


10 years ago today I married my best friend.  Who would have known that ten years later, we would even be better friends than the day we said "I Do".  Who knew we would have had three beautiful daughters, two of which fought for their lives as soon as they were born.  The one thing I did know back then and still know is how much I love Michael and how I love spending time with him - even if it is sitting at the computer looking for fishing boats.  I can sit here and list the wonderful things that have happened since our marriage first began... but I think the most wonderful thing is that we are each other's best friend... that he is the one I want to talk to when there are problems... or the one I want to call with the best news in the world.  Honestly, ten years sounds long but it seemed to fly by so quickly and I can only pray that the next ten bring as many wonderful memories into our lives.  With God as our focus, our love will continue to grow.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow! 10 years ago! Congratulations! I remember your beautiful day vividly but it doesn't feel like 10 years ago.