Monday, September 29, 2008

Latest Update of the Family

We are okay and still here.  :-)  Michael came down with a yucky cold/flu thing and missed a day of school.  Mikayla and Delilah missed school too as they got sick and then Caitlin got a yucky stuffy nose, chest congestion thing.  Mommy is fine.  Mommy didn't get sick - thank GOD!!  I was for sure that after everyone went back to school, I would be the one coming down with something.  Especially with all the broken sleep - I was sure I would get it.  But thanks to lots of prayers, I escaped it for the meantime.  However, we will ALL be going to get the flu shot in the next couple of weeks.  Even Michael who thinks there is a government conspiracy going on with the flu shot.  :-)

Just to update everyone:  Michael has now been back to school for one month.  His school went from year-round to traditional schedule this year.  Besides the normal day-to-day craziness, his work has been going well.  

Mommy has started up the new year of MOPS, and my last year.  I do publicity for the group and am enjoying it as well as enjoying the fellowship with other moms.  However, with Mikayla and Delilah starting Kindergarten next year, I really want to focus on them and give them all my time to help them become organized and start good study habits (even in Kindergarten).

Mikayla and Delilah are enjoying preschool.  We have been considering taking them out just to save some money during this crazy economy but we will keep them there for a bit and go month-to-month.  

Caitlin is crawling around - both army crawl and on all four.  She sticks with the army crawl when it is long distance crawls.  She is also pulling up on EVERYTHING!!  Slowly she is cruising.  I wouldn't consider it cruising yet but she is slowly moving on furniture while standing.  She definitely loves dancing while standing up though.  And she finally got her 1st tooth in last Tuesday night.  A couple of more are about to follow but haven't broke through her gums yet.  



1 comment:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Its my last year too. I've know you been busy with mops too.thanks for all that you do.:)