Thursday, June 12, 2008

Honoring Thy Father

The girls' preschool did a breakfast for the dads in honor of Father's Day.  They had donuts and fruit.  The girls loved their breakfast.  Then they presented the dads with some "gifts".  Among the gifts were "All About My Dad" questionnaires that the girls were asked earlier in the week.  Look below to see some of the responses.

MIKAYLA'S ANSWERS
My Dad is fantastic because he's handsome.
My Dad's favorite song is all different songs.
My Dad looks like a million dollars when he wears a shirt and pants.
This is what he does all day "He tells us to pick up sticks and the white things." (not sure what she is talking about)
If my Dad could be anything he wanted, he'd be a driver and a mom.  (LOVE IT!!)
This is what my Dad always says to me "We can go in the backyard in a little bit."
My Dad's favorite food is spaghetti (not really - Daddy just makes that for the rest of the family)

DELILAH'S ANSWERS
My Dad is fantastic because he makes chicken.  (shocker!!)
My Dad's favorite song is at church.
My Dad looks like a million dollars when he wears a shirt.
This is what he does all day: He works.
If my Dad could be anything he wanted, he'd be a driver.
This is what my Dad always says to me: "Yes Ma'am!"
My Dad's favorite food is enchilada's (Yet another thing he makes for the family that really isn't his favorite).

No comments: