Sunday, January 6, 2008

Caitlin's Coming Home


This morning, both Caitlin and I got the go ahead to go home if we want. Seeing that the hospital beds are so short and I wasn't able to stretch out my legs the whole two days I was there... I was excited to be able to go home!!!

As soon as Caitlin came home, the girls asked if we could let her down so she could crawl around. They thought 9 months was long to see the baby come out... now they will have to wait even longer to teach her how to run and "pump her arms" (as Mikayla says she will teach her).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blessed Baby Girl, she's beautiful!!!

I guess one day, you're bring the family to Chino for a visit!

Love you and stay blessed!

your cousin, Rosetta

Phelps Family said...

She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

We want more pictures!!!!

S Chapa

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Caitlin is a beautiful addition to your family! We hope you're feeling better soon.

Love,
Sara, Todd, and Cambria